Saturday 5 April 2014

Miniatura Show Review





For me, the Miniatura Dolls House Show  at the NEC in Birmingham is the best. When there, I see lots of my fellow artisan friends who I would otherwise only get to chat to online and the atmosphere at the show is always lovely and welcoming. This Spring the Miniature 'buzz' seemed to be very much in place and lots of our customers new and old greeted us with a miniature enthusiasm that totally inspired us. To our customers, it was lovely to see you all and I hope you are happily creating all those wonderful ideas and plans that you were telling Hywel all about when I was off 'chatting'  

I too have lots of ideas and plans not only for our shop but also for my own personal projects. With these in mind, I treated myself to a few miniatures, the first being this delightful little puppet for my toyshop by Julie Campbells daughter. The puppet is tiny and looks wonderful hanging off the top of the toy shelves in my 'Littlest Toyshop'.


Another of my purchases was this wonderfully elegant lady by Carol, who we had the pleasure of being next to once again this year. She will be the main character in my latest project and which I will show it here on my blog as it progresses.



So, a great time was had by all and now we look forward to the next show in the Autumn :)

Julia xx


This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

1 comment:

  1. it sounds like wonderful fun I really wish I were closer so I could go

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)