Thursday 27 February 2014

Miniatura 2014

 
Its been such a long time since my last post and I cant believe we are nearly in March already. Time flies when you are busy and busy we have been, with work, the shop and making miniatures.
 
March is a very exciting month for us as we exhibit at the Spring Miniatura International Dolls House Fair in the NEC, Birmingham. We have been making our usual handmade fantasy miniatures for the show, but this spring I am also taking along some Victorian furniture which I have lovingly reupholstered in gorgeous fabrics to coordinate with my tiny hand stitched or crocheted cushions and table runners.
 
 
I will showcase some of the miniatures which we will have on sale at Miniatura here on our Blog throughout March and hopefully we will see you there :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)