Tuesday 22 October 2013

Moving on from my Creative Block!



 
Firstly, can I say thank you for all the lovely messages here, on my FB pages and via email. Your support as always is wonderful and I am pleased to say that my creative block didn't last long!
 
Hywel decorated a little shop box for me in my favourite Christmas orientated colours and so I have been busy sewing some Christmas cushions and upholstering furniture to go in it. Yes, I know we have to have Halloween first, but the shop is already full of Halloween inspired miniatures (blog post to follow at the end of this week) so I needed to do something else and Christmas seemed to be calling!
 
Here is a little preview of some of the miniatures that will be available in our shop in Swansea Market  soon.
 
 


We are also pleased to announce that we are now agents for KJ Dolls Houses, builder of bespoke unique handcrafted Tudor houses and garden furniture. So why not call in and take a look at his garden furniture in store.
 
And my next project?....
Well, I enjoyed the Christmas room box, so now I feel a need to do a whole house filled with a Christmas theme :)
 
Julia xxx
 

This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)