Sunday 23 June 2013

Tales From Florence ~ Part 2

 
 
 
With the room box decorated, it was time to add some light. After rummaging around in my 'old lights tin' I came across a great little pink chandelier. The wiring was very short, but as I was intending to use a portable, battery socket for the lights, I didn't need a long piece of wiring.
 
 
 
 
I used a Dolls House 9v battery socket that we sell in our shop, which would fit neatly in my 'attic' space.
 
 
 
 
Then, after wiring on a new pin, I attached the battery, plugged in my chandelier and Wallah! We have lights!
 

 
 
I think Florence is pleased with her pretty lights...
 
 
 
 
Now that the room box is ready, I can begin to make and dress the room box with all things sweet.
 
But I am going to start with my special purchase from Nikki 
 
'The Cake Baking Table'
 

 
 
Julia xx


This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

6 comments:

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)