Sunday 30 August 2009

Parcels arrive!!

















My parcel arrived yesterday from Etsy. Inside the beautiful wrapping was a scruffy little bear. He has been handsewn by Emily of marthasmakes.etsy.com and he is absolutely wonderful. I just had to share him with you!! He is now proudly sitting in my 12th scale nursery.





















My second parcel of the day to arrive was the alter display kit which I bought from the dollshouse builder. It will be a project for myself and I am going to make it into an old abbey display. I sold my beautiful church a few months ago as I needed the space, but this project is smaller and will be ideal for a christmas scene. I already have a wonderful vicar which I bought from Julie of Bellabelle dolls and I can't wait to get started. I will keep you all updated on my progress.
















The unwrapping begins!






















A dry run of assembling and all goes smoothly!
















For anyone interested in 12th scale church scenes, take a look at St Hilary's miniature church on http://www.miniaturechurch.co.uk/ It is wonderful for inspiration.
For anyone wondering whats happened to my sewing, I have been busy in work this week, filling in for annual leave, but next week should be less hectic and I will be able to make up some new designs and colours for my cushions and stools. I am also hoping to get around to making some needle felted bears for Etsy in the next few weeks ready for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)