Saturday 22 August 2009

Hubby's cabin
















Hubby's cabin is finished and I promise I will post more pics as soon as I have taken the photos!! In the meantime, I thought I would share this photo with you all, as it is my favourite. It was taken quite early on in the project so the base had just been started. My first attempt at a tree is in the photo, I thought it was great for a first attempt, but hubby consigned it to my office shelf :-(

Hubby returns to work on light duties on monday after being off for nearly six months after being crushed by a 7.5 ton lorry. All is going well and although his legs still need more physio work, he can't wait to get back to normality. He will be extremely tired until his strength comes back, so he wont be doing any projects for a while, but we do have a fab wizards shop to show you, which he finished a couple of weeks ago. So after I have posted the final part of hubby's project, I will start a new weekly 'hubby's wizard shop' posting.

As for me, my full size Blackwork sampler is coming along slowly. Why slowly? because this week I have been giving the garden my attention. After all the rain we have had here in Wales lately, my garden thinks its a jungle and the cat has far too many overgrown bushes to hide in and jump out on our poor dog from!!

2 comments:

  1. Julia the Cabin is wonderful. Looking forward to seeing the Wizards Shop. Wishing your Hubby all the best on his return to work.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie,
    Glad you liked the cabin. It took hubby months to complete, but we think it has turned out really well. As soon as i get a couple of hours spare this week, I will photograph the inside and the little bits and bobs we have made for it and do the final Hubby project posting.

    Thanks for wishing Hywel all the best on his return to work. Fingers crossed it all goes ok...
    Julia x:0)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)