Thursday 2 July 2009

Bear making

All lined up for a bear meeting!!
I have had a day off today, so I have been doing a little bear making. As you can see, the dining table soon fills up with bits and bobs. I learnt my lesson a long ago, working in the living room, my beautiful but clumsy little dog, who likes to sit on your feet, knocked my tray of beads over. I was still finding little beads in corners for days after.






















































 
 
This is Ginger sitting in the parlour of my victorian house, which is an ongoing labour of love. Hubby made the house for my fortieth, not that long ago!! I gave him a picture of a real house and asked if he could make me a mini one ( I would of liked the real one, but alas, the bank manager, he say NO!!) I often use the nursey of this house to take photos as it shows the scale of my bears, but Ginger looked good on the sofa.
When I get a chance, I will post a blog for the victorian house. I enjoy nosing around other people's miniature houses, so perhaps someone out there would like around mine.




 

2 comments:

  1. Just lovely and so cute!!!!
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for your lovely comment, Meli and welcome to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)