Friday 6 September 2013

Our Updated Website


 
 
With all of this updating that I have been doing lately, today I decided to update our webpage too. I was feeling a little guilty about how I had neglected it, so today it has a few new items added. I hope you'll like them.
 
 
 
 
These will also be available at the upcoming Miniatura Dolls House Show at the NEC on the 21st and 22nd September.
 
*****
 
After the Miniatura Show, Hywel will be launching himself full force into his Halloween Miniatures and I'm sure you will love what he has planned for the shop. I promise to share the photos on here for you all to see.
 
In the meantime, here is a little teaser photo :)
 

Julia xxx
 
 
 
This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)