Thursday 1 July 2010

Gertie's July's Swap :0)

So here we are again, the 1st of the month and time for Gertie's second swap!

When I announced that I would be running a swap on the first of every month throughout the summer, I didn't know that I would be unwell and having to go to hospital, so my intention of hand making everything for the swaps has gone a little awry this month, but I'm sure you'll love this months swap goodies all the same :0)

So without, further ado,  my swap will be for a fantastic little corner chair, with one of my owl cushions  (you all seem to love these) and because I live in Wales, I thought I'd pop a little welsh dragon in too :0)

 The chair is resin and although I don't normally have resin chairs in my projects, I make an exception for this one, it really is lovely. It is only little, measuring 5cms wide by 5cms deep by 7.5 Cm's high.




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This month I am hoping to swap for some little goodies to put in Gertie's porch.So, if any of you have fallen in love with the cute little dragon and need a fab chair and owly cushion for a little corner, then I hope you will join me in the swap and leave a comment or send me an email :0)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for joining in the fun :0)
 
Julia xxx

PS. I forgot to say, I will leave the swap open untill Saturday 7pm.

5 comments:

  1. Julia I love this little dragon he is the cutest! I also have been lusting after one of your owl cushions, well so has Gertrude actually! Id love to be considered for your swap. You know I love to make books and spooky things so maybe some bookstacks for the wizard store, a mushroom book stack and mushroom open book for Gertie and Im into making cupcakes too now so maybe a plate of witchy ones for Gertie too! Love Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chair is lovely Julia. And oyu know I adore the dragons :-)

    I wish I had time to make things for a swap :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I LOVE the dragon, he's just fabulous!

    You do great swaps! I have taken the photo's of my swap with you...got delayed with the post on my blog though as I've been having some treatment on my ears and it made me ill! :o( Will do a post either tonight of tomorrow.

    I hope all went well today, I was going to send you a email etc. alas everything went to pot! :o((

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dragon and the chair too...and cushion...I am not sure if there is something mini that you want it! Let me know...

    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou to everyone who has raised a hand through comments or emails for the swap. For my July swap I would like to swap with Kate :0)
    Julia xx

    My next swap is August 1st xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)