Saturday 1 May 2010

Work begins on No 3 Ivy Cottage













Hywel has started working on Number 3 Ivy Cottages and he asked me to pop some teaser pics on the blog! For new followers, the Ivy Cottages are little cottages we make up for sale in our Etsy Store and each cottage has a different exterior finish. Due to repeated requests, Number 3 Ivy Cottage will be loosely based on our Wizards and Wands Bookstore, so here's a little teaser, hope you like them :0)



























Proper pics to follow I promise!!

Julia xxx

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking cool, hope to see more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you have done the beams and stucco...very nice indeedy. :o)) I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, great teaser pics. Look forward to seeing some more..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Full pics to follow soon, when Hywel's not looking lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the beams too Julia. I have to try beams on Lolas cottage and am nervous as havnt doen them before. Was going to use polyfiller on the ceiling and then push them into it and hope they stick! Alot of work for you there but as always looking fab! KAte xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)