Monday, 7 December 2009
I have had the Eight ball game passed onto me by Debbie at Tiny Treasures, http://debbiestinytreasures.blogspot.com/
There are 8 questions for me to answer and then I have to pass it on to someone else. So.. here goes....
1. Names that I am called by:- Julia, Jules, Mommy (by Meg), mother (by Dean), Miss, Nurse, Doctor (I Wish!!) Oy you!!!
2. Three Items I am wearing:- My cargo pants, which little Meg says look like Gramps gardening trousers! A warm chennile cardi and my fluffly lined boots.
3. Three things I did yesterday, last night and today:- Yesterday I went to work! Last night I curled up in front of the TV, watching Batman Returns and stitched some christmas cards. This morning I've caught up with all my favourite blogs :0)
4. Name two things you have eaten:- A couple of weeks ago, one of the boys in work gave me seaweed and sushi to try!!! Don't think I will try it again!! This morning I had fruit and nut weetabix for breakfast.
5. Two people I have rung today:- I am terrable, I don't really ring anyone, I know I should, but I feel guilty spending precious time sitting down to talk on the phone. Hywel has just rung me on my mobile, but thats ok, because I can still get things done if I am my mobile and I don't feel guilty if they rung me! I tend to text or email!
6. Two things I will do today:- Finish putting the christmas decorations up and go into the village to buy my mum and dad a wedding anniversary card, they have been married for 53 years!
7. Three Best Loved Drinks:- Tea, I drink loads, especially in work, it has to be strong with no sugar though, Baileys over ice and Cranberry and Rasberry juice.
8. Three Things I Intensely Wish:-
1. That next year is easier for us all...
2. More advances in Phsychiatric medicine, I am a psychiatric nurse and I would dearly love to be able to say they have found the cure to Schizophrenia and psychosis.
3. An end to fighting, where ever it may be.
I now pass the Eight Ball to:- Debie over at Piskies and Poppets, http://piskies-and-poppets.blogspot.com/ if she would like to play along... xxx
at 10:17 am