Nikki from http://nikkinikkinikki72.blogspot.com/ has sent me this lovely creative blog award.
Thankyou Nikki :0)
Make sure you pop over to her blog, she is a lovely blogger and makes the most amazing witch and wizard miniatures. If you don't already have a witch house, reading Nikki's blog will make you want one!
Here are the rules of the award;
- Thank the person who gave this to you.
- Copy the logo and place it in the blog.
- Link the person who nominated you.
- Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
- Nominate 7 'kreative bloggers'
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave comments on the 7 blogs you nominate, letting them know you nominated them.
Okay, here are my seven things you probably don't know about me;
- I live in Wales with my hubby Hywel, our teenage son Dean, our daughter Meg, our dog, Maisey, our cat pumpkin and a pet rat called Grandolph who lives in very comfy cage in the garage!
- All our animals must be the same colour, because our son has Aspergers Syndrome, (which is on the better end of the Autistic Spectrum) and everything must be in order!
- When our youngest went to school full time, I put myself through college and university to take a degree and now have letters after my name!
- I would love to have a book of my miniature cross stitch patterns published. Maybe one day!!
- My favourite time of year is the autumn, I love pumpkins and the changing colours of the trees. I hate the early bright mornings though because driving in the glare is scary!
- My favourite TV programmes are House, Ghost Whisperer and Merlin. I don't really have time to watch much else!!
- When I was 12 years old, it snowed so deep that everything came to a standstill for days. Our ginger Tom slept in the garage by night and we refused to clear my nan and grandads paths next door, until we had dug the cat out of the garage and he was warm by the fire! I was so bored, my mum taught me to knit and sew in that week and I have been making things ever since.
I now have to pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
Nikki also sent me another award,
Here are the rules;
- Display the image of the prize and publish the rules.
- Post the link of who won the prize
- Give 10 blogs dream to which award the prize.
- Notice blogs listed.
Unfortunately, I don't have the image of the prize for the bottom award, but I will pass it on to my chosen people for the kreative blog award.
- Casey at Casey's Minis http://caseymini.blogspot.com/ Her blog is wonderful and well worth popping over too.
- Kate and John at http://whittakersminis.blogspot.com/ They have a really friendly blog and their Witch Hat Shop window display is fab.
- Sarah at http://miniaturechurch.blogspot.com/ This church is fantastic and well worth a look.
- Mercedes at http://libertybiberty.blogspot.com/ Her house is amazing and I am sooo jealous!
- JFolk at http://jlilroomer.blogspot.com/ A really friendly blog and we were both amazed at the recent invasion of the spiderwebs!
- Nicky at http://njdminiatures.blogspot.com/ I bought a wonderful mandrake from Nicky months ago and later discovered she had a blog. Nicky makes lovely minis and has a friendly blog
- Christine at http://dandelionfair.blogspot.com/ Christine makes super little wooden dolls. I love to pop over to her blog to dream.