Tuesday 24 February 2015

Up the crooked steps


Whilst I have a little spare time, I have been playing around with the Tudor House and doing a spot of dusting on the steps. 


The wooden beams have had a little polish and the house now proudly displays its name plaque: Toad Hall.


This house will be inhabited by a fantasy wizard family,
(by Joy of Adora Bella Minis) and furnished with hubby Hywel's handmade rustic furniture.



In the kitchen, I have been trying out a small range cooker for size and my lovely pumpkin table from Jenny of KastleKelm


I won't have time to do much more on this until after our house move now, but when I do get time, I plan to repair the base and turn the visibly damaged area into a little crooked stream :) 

This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)