Monday 21 January 2013

Big News for Bear Cabin Miniatures


Bear Cabin Miniatures are proud to announce the opening of their first Artisan Dolls House Shop.

On the 1st February 2013
At Swansea Indoor Market, Swansea, UK.


At our shop, alongside regular miniatures, you will find Collections for sale from some of my miniature friends, the renowned miniature artisans; Adora Bella Minis Dolls, Kat Hazelton 'Kat the Hat Lady's millinery and handmade cushions and soft furnishings by Friday's Child. With work coming from Julie Campbell Doll Artist and The Giddy Kipper in the spring, you can be sure of a miniature treat.

The large shop windows will also showcase some of my own personal dolls house collection.

For those of you who are local, we would love to see you.

Julia & Hywel :)




12 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish I were local so I could see your shop, please post pictures as you get the shop stocked. I wish you both great success.

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting. I wish you well with this new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new shop -- how very exciting! Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck :) I'm very envious :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou :) It's been hard work setting up! LOL xx

      Delete
  6. Been in the shop it's amazing from georgia (Megan's friend) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)