After applying the paper mache, I cleaned out the shelf grooves. I have found that this is better done before the paper mache dries as it is easier to scrape wet paper mache out, rather than chip out dry paper mache.
Happy that the shelves would slide back into their grooves nicely, I let everything dry overnight, then the next day, I applied a coat of 'Teabagging' to the back wall.
If you look closely at the above photo, you will be able to see that the teabag split!!!
Don't worry if this happens, it blows off nicely once dry and leaves some slightly darker patches which add to the ambience!! :0)
With the woodwork parts of the market stained with Jacobean Oak Woodstain, the market was starting to come together very quickly. So next I had to decide on a floor.......
This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.