We have been sent the Kreativ Award by Coby of http://coby-mijnwereldje.blogspot.com/ and Michele of http://wwwmichellesmadworld.blogspot.com/ Thankyou so much to the both of you, it is lovely that you think of us :0)
Okay, the rules of the award are;
1. Thank the person that give it to you.
2. Copy then logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that nobody knows.
5. Nominate 7 kreativ bloggers.
6. Post link to the 7 blogs that you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know that you nominate them.
Right, seven things you don't know about me... but are about to find out ....
1. The only things I watch on TV are Casualty, Holby City and I try to watch Coronation Street if I have time. So thats 2 medical dramas, (I can't escape being a nurse!!) and a bit of gossip! :0)
2. Every day, I work untill I am literally at droppping point and can't go on any longer, hence, the no time for watching much TV. My days can be 20 hours long, with only 4 hours sleep and I must learn to relax more, before this old body says enough is enough!
3. For my 40th birthday, I cut my hair really short and spiky and dyed it blue/black. (Turning 40 is a good excuse to be a bit daring!) Most people loved it, everyone said, 'Oh my ... you are brave!.... ''what do ya mean?!!'' Nearly two years on and my hair is now copper brown, shoulder length and has a definite curl!
5. I hate moths, they give me the creeps everytime and the boys at home and in work know to get them out quick before I scream!!
6. I learn't to knit and sew when I was 12. It had snowed deep and everything came to a standstill for a week, so to stop me nagging, my mum taught me crafts.... look what she started!
7. I love pumpkins, I could make a roombox just for pumpkins. Even our cat is called Pumpkin, but no, she's not ginger coloured, she's white with a couple of black dots!
Okay now that you know a little more about me, time to pass the award on and learn more about others, so here goes....
I pass this award onto;