Saturday 3 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015


Goodbye 2014 and welcome 2015!

For us, 2014 was a year that I wouldn't wish to repeat. It was filled with sadness and loss, with very little happy times in between. But with a new year, comes a fresh start and hopefully 2015 will be a journey back to happier times :)

On the miniature front, I will be working on my Sid Cooke houses which have been sorely neglected.

My haberdashery (the smaller shop below) needs curtains and some shelf fillers, whilst the turn of the century Grocers (the larger kit) needs a full revamp upstairs! 



In between working on these shops, I am also trying to finish a beautiful carpet from a Janet Granger kit


Whilst Hywel is busy making new miniatures for the Miniatura International Dolls House Show in March. So with plans afoot, we head into a better 2015 and we wish all our friends and followers a Happy New Year, filled with health, happiness and good 'mini' times :)

Julia x

This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Julia. Good riddance to 2014 and helo-Oh 2015. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :) I'll enjoy watching you 'moving in' to your new craft space and I'll try to blog more too. I miss our old blogging days, we used to have such fun here xx

      Delete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)