Wednesday, 19 January 2011

More work on Wizards and Wands Bookstore
















Wizard Polemonium had a complaint.... how could he manage a shop if there was little in it? The bookshelves looked bare and the counters were no where to be seen!! So he got together with his assistant Gibson and stocked the shop :)

















He gathered all my handmade letter bundles, leather books, paper stacks and scrolls and filled the shelves.
He sorted out a delivery of wands from  Lorraine Dollhouse Minis By DFLY Creations and from Glenda and displayed them neatly in and on one of the counters.

Whilst Gibson placed the prized 'Pumpkin Wand' in the window display.
















Meanwhile upstairs in the library, Aunt Agatha is sitting by the fire reading, whilst Sambucus is telling the new baby dragons all about their ancestors



and reading to them from his favourite dragon book
















So now that everyone is happy, I can go and list my excess bits and bobs in my Etsy store :0)

Have a great day,

Julia xxx



This is post copyright to the author. It may not be re posted, reprinted or distributed without express written permission of the author.

12 comments:

  1. Oh yes the wands look great especially the prize wand in the window! I adore that little wizard table with the dragons and book, thats fantastic! All the dolls fit in so beautifully! I have new dolls to show off too isnt it exciting! Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop them on your blog Kate, I'm dying to see them :0)
    Julia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely story... and quite a relief the wizard are pleased now with the result... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the baby dragons and the pumkin wand..it's a wonderful shop!

    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tienes unas piezas preciosas, el mostrador queda fantastico con esas maravillas.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  6. It all looks marvellous and I love the deep window cills.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little dragons are wonderful and I don't own one! lol I know who made the dragon book! :o) Ericka has a list of my wants/needs! lol Angela's table is fabulous too and I've just acquired some more pieces from her. :o))I love dressing projects and it's great to see others do theirs. :o)

    Busy as normal Julia huh! I have to wait for the weekend to start on mini work. I have half day on Friday....it's been a VERY long week and a half and all is not well. :o((

    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your Wizard and Wands store Julia! The little dragons are just perfect on the table.

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A good day's work in filling the shop shelves - they look great!
    I love your dragon cushion :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great. I love that tall bench in the corner. Great little story to go along with the decorating.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for popping by and for leaving us a welcomed comment :0)